Saturday, July 6, 2013

Museum Web Site

Website for the Museum


 I have been working on a little website for the Apache County Historical Society Museum.  It is up and running, and is a work in progress. 


I had been frustrated that I really couldn't find any information out about the Museum online - so I determined to help it have a greater web presence!



Here is the website:  Apache County Historical Society Museum.  

And I have also started a new Blog that will chronicle some of the treasures I find as work on volunteer projects at the museum.   Adventures at the Museum

2 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you did this! I've been wondering how we can do some on-line fundraising for the Museum. Using Facebook to reach out to all former St. Johns residents (and those who have ties to SJ), we could easily get some donations via PayPal!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Lindy! That would be a great idea! The museum/historical society almost seems to be a forgotten thing - what a tragedy after those who worked endlessly for it's creation! We have such an amazing history in this area! I want it to be preserved!!

      Delete